40th YEAR CELEBRATION
A Organising Committee to plan for the celebrations has been formed at the Public Meeting on Monday 26 March 2018. If you would like to volunteer to support the Committee, please contact us.
A program of activities, events, exhibitions etc. will be planned and held during the week of 10 to 15 September 2018. A family BBQ as well as a fun entertainment program and various stalls will be part of Saturday 15 September activities in the courtyard/oval outside the Weston Creek Community Centre. If you would like to participate please let us know which of the events you are interested in:
- Your own class/activity during the week and special offers e.g. free of charge, donations only, reduced fees etc.
- A short demonstration/performance (10-15min) of your group in our Saturday program
- An information stall in the courtyard on Saturday 15 September
- A display stall in the Main Hall of the Community Centre Saturday 15 September
- A donation of your goods and services e.g. vouchers to classes, courses etc. for the aution
If you have any suggestions or would like to be involved, please contact us at the Community Centre by phone 6288 1144 or by email email@example.com
You can also just drop into our office Monday to Fridy 8.30am – 5pm and talk to our staff.