Chifley Community Room
The Chifley Community Room is part of the Chifley Health and Wellbeing Hub.
This very nice, large community room has carpet flooring, fully air conditioned, a separate foyer, kitchen facility and modern separate toilets. There are tables, chairs and a whiteboard etc in the room and the kitchen has cutlery, crockery, glassware, fridge and microwave. The room is large enough for up to 60 people. It is ideal for small conferences, workshops and meetings. It is also ideal for exercise, yoga, tai chi classes as well as martial arts classes etc.
Phone us on 6288 1144 or 6288 0144 or click the Send booking enquiry button below to check availability or for general booking enquiries. When you are ready to proceed you must complete the Booking Form, agreeing to the Terms & Conditions, and pay a deposit.
71 Maclaurin Crescent, Chifley, ACT
The large room (8m x 9.8m) is carpeted, fully air-conditioning/heating, good overhead lighting, a separate foyer (4.6m x 5m), kitchen, modern toilets and ample car parking.
Facilities included in the room hire are:
- 70 stackable chairs and 10 trestle tables (1.8m x 0.75m)
- portable PA system with 2 microphones (extra hire cost of $80)
- projector and screen (extra hire cost of $50)
- kitchen with fridge/freezer, microwave and water urn
- cutlery, crockery and glassware for 40 people
- separate modern toilets for male, female and disabled persons.
The facility is a non-smoking site.
Hire fees are set out below. A special discount of 10% applies to regular bookings of 10 hours a week or more. This discount does not apply for other irregular events/times. Regular hirers need to book for irregular events/times separately and standard rates, as set out in the hire rate below, will apply to such bookings.
– as a Performance Room – No Kitchen, Tables & Chairs
ROOM and KITCHEN
– as a Conference/Meeting Room with Kitchen, Tables & Chairs
ROOM and KITCHEN
|Hourly||Minimum 3 hour hire||$65||$70|