Holt Neighbourhood Hall
The Holt Neighbourhood Hall is part of the Holt Community Hub and is the most recent facility to come under the management of WCCC as of August 2020.
Phone us on 6288 1144 or 6288 0144 or click the Send booking enquiry button below to check availability or for general booking enquiries. When you are ready to proceed you must complete the Booking Form, agreeing to the Terms & Conditions, and pay a deposit.
80 Beaurepaire Cres, Holt, ACT
The large hall (227m²) has vinyl floor, fully air-conditioning/heating and good overhead lighting. There are two small meeting rooms (33m² + 16m²) at the back of the Hall, a small enclosed courtyard and a storeroom. The Hall is located next to a nice oval with children’s playground and ample car parking.
Facilities included in the room hire are:
- 100 stackable chairs and 20 trestle tables (1.8m x 0.75m)
- portable PA system with 2 microphones (extra hire cost of $80)
- projector and screen (extra hire cost of $50)
- pack up and cleaning fee after function ($250)
- kitchen with fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave and water urn
- cutlery, crockery and glassware for 50 people (extra hire cost of $20)
- separate modern toilets for male, female and disabled persons.
The facility is a non-smoking site.
Hire fees are set out below. A special discount of 10% applies to regular bookings of 10 hours or more a week . This discount does not apply for other irregular events/times. Regular hirers need to book for irregular events/times separately and standard rates, as set out in the hire rate below, will apply to such bookings.
MAIN HALL & ROOMS
– as a Performance Room – No Kitchen, Tables & Chairs
MAIN HALL, ROOMS and KITCHEN
– as an Exhibition/ Conference/Function with Kitchen, Tables & Chairs
|5 hour minimum||$335|
|set up fee||$40 per hour||$40 per hour|